This department concentrates on civil litigation with an emphasis on commercial matters such as contractual claims, building disputes, insurance and financial recoveries and matrimonial and family matters.
The litigation team covers a broad range of legal disputes and represents both corporate and individual clients. We appear regularly in both the high and magistrates court and before tribunals representing our clients. We have expertise in the following fields:
- 3rd party claims
- Commercial law
- Commercial, contractual and company disputes
- Credit law
- Curatorship / curator bonis
- General practice, High Court and Magistrate Court
- Matrimonial, custody and family matters
- Sequestrations, rehabilitations
We assist with general legal advice and cover all aspects of litigation (formal court action). We aim to use creative methods to settle disputes and to prevent lengthy legal battles.